• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Always remember us this way; Aries

It was a good time to start? Is that what he said? It seemed a tad more difficult to hear when she was laying on her back squishing her good ear to the ground. As she almost had his leg in her grasp he took her neck in his grasp. Panic shifted through her, she knew they were just playing but the one and only time she had hunted her sister had told her this was a technique she used to... to.. suffocate her prey.

Felicitey's eyes shot open wide as a squeal escaped her mouth shortly before his jaws wrapped around her throat. She wriggled beneath him, her heart pounding.  She thrashed her legs around catching his underbelly probably a little harsher than she anticipated.

It didn't take long by what ever means for her to break away from him her sides heaving slightly as she tried to regain her composure. I.. I.. I'm so sorry. she stammered. I haven't um... she trailed off watching him gauging him for a reaction. She didn't want him to think her weak or useless as a friend.

She crinkled her face, Do you want to go on an adventure? she asked.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 07-01-2019, 08:31 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-06-2019, 10:31 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 01:05 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-08-2019, 07:57 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Felicitey - 07-09-2019, 09:21 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 07-11-2019, 07:18 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-05-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-06-2019, 08:58 AM
    RE: Always remember us this way; Aries - by Aries - 08-16-2019, 01:42 PM