• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme}
    Nolin

He inquires about Isilme's twin, and she admits she was not sure of her exact whereabouts, but most likely with mother. She spits the same question, inquiring about Athena and he couldn't help but laugh a bit. It seems that the older they get, being opposite gender twins they are drifting father apart from one another. They have different paths in life, and Athena was a free spirit while Nolin was much happier staying in the Cove.

I assume with mother, or at least she moved on to Pangea with the others. How ironic it would be if the twins had swapped siblings, spending time with one another rather than there legitimate twin. He knew of Isilme, but the two barely spent any time together before this interaction.

Isilme notes that she is staying in the Cove, reaching her nose out in some sort of gesture? He was never one for the diplomatic ways, although apparently his father was. None the less he reaches his own muzzle out to nudge hers, his ears listen as she mentions visiting Pangea. It seems these two siblings have more in common than he imagined. I haven't been yet, It seems to me that Pangea was always a separate land....I don't know but I will be staying here. He looks around the rather barren kingdom, almost everyone moved on with mother and Litotes.

Before his own eyes the equine shifts into a lion, for a moment his eyes grew large but after a few blinks they settle back. She asks if he wants to go hunting? He laughs, they shared the same mother but not a predator shifting trait. He wasn't exactly interested in chowing on another animal....but he wouldn't mind accompanying her, besides what kind of brother would he be to send his sister off in possible danger? I won't be of much use to you..but I will come with you. He begins to move towards the open field and stops to look back to his now lion sister and the zebra that stands beside her. Do you hunt often in the Cove? Does your prey live in the open field? He inquires, realizing he doesn't know where to begin with finding prey.

Your Past Does Not Define Your Future

@[Isilme]

Messages In This Thread
    Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-08-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 07-10-2019, 01:21 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-11-2019, 09:37 AM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 07-16-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by Nolin - 07-22-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: Make Your Own Breaks {Isilme} - by isilme - 08-22-2019, 12:57 PM