• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone;

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

“You’re Dracarys!?”

She had not forgotten about me, she thinks with joy. The blue shaded girl cannot help but smile as much as she manages to keep her emotions in control. But for months Dracarys had been worried she had been forgotten by her mother. The very person she imagined to be—a dragon. Independent, strong, and fearful.

Her newly-found sibling is overly thrilled more than she is as his words tumble from his mouth. Dracarys picks every one of them up as her ears are flickered forward in his direction. “Yes, I am Dracarys.” A smug smile touches her blue shaded lips as her silver-blue eyes gleam with confidence. “That would definitely make me your big sister, and you my little brother then.” She rises her head a little higher and stands a little taller for a moment. “And what did mother call you?”

Dracarys’ smile grows a little bigger as she focuses her gaze clearly back onto @[Erio]. “Pangea, huh?” She licks her lips softly. “Of course, I should have gone there first. I didn’t know where to find mother really. I thought maybe she would have come home or gone to Loess by now.” Dracarys rolls her shoulder. “Oh well,” she says with a shrug. “Do you like it there?” Her head tilts to the side. The blue girl wonders if her mother will stay there. Maybe that was why she hadn’t come back just yet.

Erio’s jubilant expression fades suddenly. She peers at him curiously, a bit concerned. Is there something more that she doesn’t know? Did something happen to their mother? Her right ear flickers back and then forward as hellhound pup sits and looks back at her. Dracarys shifts her weight, leaning more on her left hindleg as her gaze remains on Erio’s.

Her expression fades. A stoic expression softly touches the sharpen edges of her facial features. She listens carefully to Erio who seems to confine in her openly. Erio was simply an open book whereas she was more closed off and kept such thoughts to herself. Perhaps it was because she never had anyone to truly confine into. There were no older siblings or really any true friends until she met the pegasus girl and her monkey.

Dracarys carefully looks over the hellhound pup for a moment. Not really sure why their mother would be ashamed of Erio. She can only think of Mary—the memory comes back quickly to her mind. A flash of anger quickly takes over her stoic expression. She glances away for a moment in distaste, wiping the memory away as soon as it had come to her.

“There is nothing to be ashamed of what you are,” she says firmly turning to look back at Erio. Dracarys remembers fully well that she was taught to never be ashamed of what or who she was. But she never had anything to worry about like her brother. “You and I both are special. We have the blood of dragons and hellhounds.” She nods her head firmly. At least you were born something special, she thinks with envy for a moment. She had not been born a hellhound or a dragon.

“Why do you need the fairies to help you?” The question pops out, but she is curious what her younger brother could possibly ever want from the Mountain.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Erio - 07-08-2019, 02:49 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 07-13-2019, 04:24 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 07-18-2019, 04:00 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 07-19-2019, 06:55 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 07-22-2019, 09:31 AM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 07-27-2019, 12:14 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 07-31-2019, 08:47 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Dracarys - 08-03-2019, 01:41 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Erio - 08-14-2019, 06:55 PM