• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Things I'll never say; ANY
    At the last minute the black shadow in the snow infront of him shifting his gaze to the sky as the black crow nose dived right in front of him shifting in mid flight.He had just enough time as she tumbled to the ground splattering a mountain of snow his way to shift slightly to ghost form.

It was enough that the snow had not stuck to his hide but he could feel the uncomfortable coldness shift through him, a limbo where time slowed down, and the senses were muted. By the time she had composed herself he had shifted back to his solid form. Aside from the slight turn of his head he had not moved an inch.

He eyed the girl curiously though his amber eyes had seen enough in their lifetime that he did not show any signs of surprise. He waited quietly as the teal girl said hi and stumbled through her question. A small semblance if a smile shifted across his face, Barely.

The girl looked to be about the same age as he supposedly was. She looked kind enough, new to the world on her own. I'm Kha. Hello. he tilted his head, slender and young, but filled with years of experiences.
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

@[Vita] <3

Messages In This Thread
    Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 03:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 04:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 06:08 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 06:39 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 07:19 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 08:59 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-09-2019, 10:44 AM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-11-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:31 PM