• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Things I'll never say; ANY
    The sound of another's voice was not unusual to him. He had spent years listening to an array of conversations, some even that were not ment for his ears. What was weird to him was the idea of talking back, the idea that the I individual infront of him was responding to what HE had to say.

His amber eyes watched her in fascination. She seemed excited and disappointed in one at the idea of not having a home. The possibility of adventure while finding one but not having a place to go when the adventure was done. He listened as she spoke his attention always on her, but his mind trailing behind.

Alone? You could say that I guess. Most others don't notice me and continue on their way. Only a few have ever stuck around for more than a night. It's more of a resting spot. If only she knew he was the reason most did not stay long. Out of boredom he haunted those woods more often than he cared to admit.

He knew though at some point he needed to be apart of this world, maybe let someone haunt him for a change. His eyes moved to the field infront of them the chill of winter creeping into his body from sitting stagnant for so long. Would you like to keep moving around the field to see if anyone has anything to offer us? he said shifting is amber gaze back to the fabiano who had sidled in closer to him, a smile crossed his muzzle as he gazed at her.
    KHA
    it doesn't matter what world you live in; it only matters what world lives in you

@[Vita]

Messages In This Thread
    Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 03:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 04:55 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 06:08 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 06:39 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-08-2019, 07:19 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-08-2019, 08:59 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-09-2019, 10:44 AM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Kha - 07-11-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: Things I'll never say; ANY - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:31 PM