• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

POP QUIZ, binches.
    YOU

How long have you been playing fake horses? Oh lord.. Umm.. since probably 2001 or something. I joined here in ’05 and I know I played for a few years prior on other games

How long have you been sucked into this black hole that is Beqanna? 2005. So 14 years? Geeze

Why haven’t you left yet? Oh, I’ve vanished many times but always came back to chat and be merry with you fools

Have you ever rage quit? Who hasn’t?

What is your favorite plot? Game wide or something you did. I really liked the plague. The catastrophe will initially cool but I forgot what happened that practically no one played anymore except Kahzie lol Beqanna always survives

What is your favorite quest? I don’t have a favorite anymore. I liked one Carnage quest I did abck in the day. All the quests are super fun, cool, and unique

What’s your favorite trait (either you have, or just want)? Dragon shifting K I’ve always been obsessed with dragons. Arcane Darkness is pretty darn cool. Manipulations… I also love appearance traits, tbh
    What is your favorite defect? I always laugh at the cycloptic one. I’m sort of digging the dwarfism too because it’s so new (to me) and rarely seen

YOUR PONIES

Who Is Your All-Time Favorite Character? Moose, Infection, Castile, and Dillan probably

Who Is Your Favorite Active Character Right Now? Castile especially, but I love Valdis. I also love Skaide but haven’t been able to play her much. Reia is pretty fun, too

Who Is Your All-Time Favorite Mare? Moose, Dillan, and Nayl, fo sho

Who Is Your All-Time Favorite Stallion? Castile and Infection

Which of Your Characters Is Easiest to Write? Castile, surprisingly

Which of Your Characters Is Most Difficult to Write? Tiphon. Don’t even know why

Which Character Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Moose

Which Character Do You Wish You Played More? Uh.. Cyprin, Reia, and Skaide. I’ve posted them a few times but time has been a stretch

Which of Your Characters Is the Nicest? Cyprin and Erio

Which of Your Characters Is the Meanest? Skaide

Which of Your Characters Is the Funniest? I need to create funny characters… Erio is funny LOOKING, a bit lol

Your favorite “ships”? Larva/Dillan, Moose/Eight, Infection/Starlace, Castile/Sochi Castile/Solace (though it was brief), Shiya/Vulgaris, Nayl/Lior <3

OTHER PLAYERS' PONIES

Who are your favorite characters that are no longer active? Starlace, Covet, Solace, Lior, Eight, Isobell, Loki

Who are your current favorite stallions? Litotes, Sinner, Wolfbane.. I'm really diggin' Arka already, too

Who are your current favorite mares? Lepis, Starsin

Who is your favorite King & Queen (or leader) from the past? Lion, Atrox, Agetta, Plume, The Archer, Ea

Who is your favorite King & Queen (or leader) now? Litotes, Kensa, Wolfbane

Who is your favorite rock-solid ship? Does one exist?

Who’s ship is obviously on fire but you love them anyway? Starsin/Kensa/Lies, Mary/Sinner (my inner Valdis gets heated reading their posts SO OBVIOUSLY I love ‘em lol) Ryatah/Carnage

Who would YOU ship (they don’t even have to be posting together just pick someone)? Gah, I don’t even know honestly. I’M NOT A MATCHMAKER

Who Have You Always Wanted to Post With? Honestly, anyone and everyone. I’m always too shy to reach out first so I stick with people who can and have already tolerated me… so, if I haven’t chatted with you, please lmk

Who Do You Wish Was Still Alive? Larva, Tiberios, Covet

Who Is the Nicest? RUINAM. Little lovebug <3

Who Is the Meanest? Carnage, Starsin

Who Is the Funniest? Ophanim/Starsin/Litotes

Who Is the Most Intimidating? Sinner

Which Character Would You Nominate as King & Queen of Beqanna? Everyone... maybe heartfire... carnage? Ryatah? Kenslie?

MOST LIKELY
    Who Would You Vote as Most Likely to..

Succeed? Wolfbane, Heartfire

Break Hearts? Kensa

Fall Crazy in Love? Ruinam, Velk

Be the Mean Girl of BQ? Starsin, Lepis

Have Their Heart Broken? Clayton

Get Drunk & Cry in Public? Litotes

Get a Stalker? Kensa

Accidentally Kill Someone? Aziz

Survive the Hunger Games? Ivar

Take Over the World? I feel like this question is solely to have Carnage’s name pop up for eternity

OTHER PLAYERS

Whose Writing Do You Stalk the Most? Laura, Jassal, Lyr, Lavender, Shelbi, Cal, gosh and so many others when I get a chance

Who Do You Wish Would Write a Book? Yes, I agree with above. Everyone, together lol

Who Do You Wish You Posted with More? Nyx, Lyr, new people, old people, everyone. I feel like I suck at expanding my conversations and including others

Who Do You Wish You Knew Better? Pretty much everyone. I feel like I keep everyone at arm’s length for some reason. I think because I convince myself that I’m just “here” and tolerated more than liked lmao

Who Do You Wish Would Come Back? Kortnee, Elle, andrea

Who Do You Talk to the Most? Whomever is in Discord and Snapchat lol

Say Something About a Player You Haven’t Mentioned Yet – Nicole is awesome and has fun, dynamic characters

Say Something About a Character You Haven’t Mentioned Yet – I’m looking forward to the happy drama of friends and lands, and Castile trying to hold onto his buddies while making new ones like Aziz. I’m also excited about upcoming babies and Squirt playing a Valdis babeh <3

Messages In This Thread
    POP QUIZ, binches. - by Colby - 07-10-2019, 05:11 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Squirt - 07-10-2019, 07:02 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by phaetra - 07-10-2019, 09:28 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Lyr - 07-10-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Lena - 07-10-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Endellion1992 - 07-11-2019, 02:02 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Nyxistaken - 07-11-2019, 04:11 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Leah - 07-11-2019, 09:56 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Anodyne - 07-11-2019, 10:07 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Aeris - 07-11-2019, 10:25 AM
    RE: POP QUIZ, binches. - by Nicole - 07-11-2019, 01:16 PM