• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Aziz

no one really knows what the ocean hides
    but you and I, bird, we’re gonna find out

Feral. She has overheard that word from her peers. They look at her, judge her, scrutinize her. Blue fire crackles along her crest and down her tailbone. It’s alive, hissing when a breeze whispers across her skin. They see the vibrancy of her soul that stands alone in a dreary and monotonous world. When so many others fall into a routine of kingdom life, Reia slips into the wilderness that is her mind where she has no rules, no obligations, no limitations.

It’s how she so easily slips among the cacti and ferns, undetected by most. A daughter of the king, father once reiterated to her before accepting exactly what she is. A rogue, a wildling. Nothing tethers her to the life father has helped build for the family. It merely gives her a place to sleep, but nothing more.

He addresses the kingdom or wanders to find company all while Reia roams aimlessly until she finds herself standing in front of a man that reeks of Loess, but also of a forest with leaf beds and moist soil. ”You aren’t from around here, are you?” Her golden eyes catch the sunlight and gleam with curiosity and mischief as they rake across him warily. She is near enough to touch him (to bite him, but everyone says that is a poor greeting), but instead sidles to her right and sways along an invisible track to circle him. ”Oh! You’re the prisoner, aren’t you?” A hum of realization vibrates through her core, nearly rippling through her scales as she comes to a halt in front of him. ”Are you sad that Sylva has been overtaken?” Despite her ferocious appearance – her jagged teeth peek out from her lips when she speaks – there is a tenderness in her voice when addressing him.

”You don’t look like a prisoner though. You’re too clean and well-kept,” she breathes him in as a roguish smile adorns her wild – but pretty – face. ”I could initiate you.”

and I'll be next to you when the lights go out

Reia

@[Aziz]

Recently, all the stallion had been doing was making bad decisions, ideas turning into a hellish nightmare that he was unable to reverse, instead, he just let everything fold, just like a piece of paper he folded time and time again until there was no folding to be done, a breaking point.
    While in Loess Aziz had a lot of time to reflect on these bad decisions, a lot of time to experiment with his abilities or let of steam, especially since he still did not know just how far he could bend the earth or what he could create, or maybe destroy.

A smile appears on his face as he thinks back to prison he had created, not that long ago either, he had arrived from the icicle isle after making them shelters and was promised high praise and titles in Loess, though at the time he didn't seem to care very much, all he wanted to do was create things with his ability, not really caring as to what his creations were used for.

The voice of another snaps him back to Loess, sweeping him away from his current mindset and launching him into a new one. Aziz turns to face the voice, already wondering how the stranger had managed to sneak up on him so easily, though now it did not matter "Correct" he raises his head, his ears perked curiously toward the stranger as she begins to circle him.
    "Also correct, though I prefer not to use that term" he smiles as he turns to face her, his head following her movement until she stops.
    "I'm not particularly fond of being sad, it is not something I care for very much. I did like Sylva, though now that it has been taken over, I rather move on" he says quietly, he wasn't fond of dwelling on anything for too long, much more inclined to move on swiftly and find something new to do.

Just as his mind begins to stray again, the mare's voice pulls him back in "I do try, I must remain well presented" he smiles humorously in response.
    "That would be very generous. I am Aziz by the way" he smiles with a nod, his head held in a slight tilt.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Reia]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]