• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any}

-Adria-

Vita is blue as Adria is pink, and her white interruptions that look like patches remind Adria of the tiger-striped blooms which grow from vines in her island jungle. Each one was special; they refused to blossom unless the perfect amount of sunlight and water had been given to them. Those blooms, just like Vita, needed the right environment for success.

The teal pegasus hen thinks that Ischia is the soil capable of giving her root. “This is our homeland, if that’s what you want.” Adria replied steadily, turning around and leading the way. If Vita followed she’d leave the glowing water behind. “But why do you want it? That’s what fascinates me.” The Nereid whispered excitedly, turning back every now and then.

“What have you possibly heard about this little place that could make you want to see it for yourself? Even join?” Vita’s guide wondered aloud, brushing past the outer grass and into the firefly-lit tropics. Elephant ear leaves stroked their coats and felt glossy to the touch.

If news of Adria’s alcove has stretched far north as Nerine, then things around here were about to get a bit more noisy.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Vita]

Messages In This Thread
    A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-11-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Adria - 07-17-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-22-2019, 01:20 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Adria - 07-24-2019, 05:59 PM
    RE: A Sweet Lullaby {Adria|Any} - by Vita - 07-24-2019, 10:01 PM