• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i think your love would be too much, any
    She can almost smell the touch of panic on the boy as his eyes widen almost imperceptibly, and her cheeky grin grows wider still as it sinks in that she’s joking. She can almost imagine someone trying to dampen the flames rolling down her spine – she thinks it would probably take a powerful hydrokinetic to extinguish them completely, and part of her wonders what it would be like to vanish into the water and completely ruin her fire. Would it hurt, such an integral part of her being stamped down and forced to live within her?

A part of her wants to throw herself into the river that borders the meadow, just to see what it would be like.

The inky black stallion asks her if it hurts, and as if in response she lets the flames grow larger, cloaking most of her body now. “I don’t think the flames would hurt me,” she answers after a pause, the flames reflecting in her red eyes. “Even if they could, I’m pretty heavily armored,” she adds with a chuckle. The scales cover every inch of her body that she has found so far, aside from maybe the areas she can’t see, but how is she to tell?

He tells her that he likes the flames, and she smiles an authentic smile this time, bobbing her head up and down. “Your antlers are quite lovely as well,” she tells him honestly, taking in their curving, jagged length with appreciation. The only thing she would like to add to her own repertoire would be a pair of antlers as well – think of how much fun she could have with all of that! She doesn’t think of herself as a beast or a monster, but with antlers on top of everything else she would definitely be a sight, terrorizing the smaller territories at night.

Pushing that thought aside, her turns her attention back to the unnamed man in front of her. “M’name’s Ember, by the way,” she says, tilting her head as she watches him. “What’s yours?”

@[Velkan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i think your love would be too much, any - by Ember - 09-09-2019, 10:45 PM