• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I could hit refresh and forget
    An old soul with young eyes, a vintage heart, and a beautiful mind

There’s another that joins them and draws Cyprin’s full attention. The mare’s ethereal appearance draws a smile across the girl’s face as she observes in fascination as she comes to a fluid halt among them. She could illuminate the darkest of corners and the most sadistic of souls. Without realizing, Cyprin’s eyes ripple to match Ilma’s coloration. ”Hello,” she replies airily as a gale tousles her locks and shifts them from her view. Her slit pupils contract in scrutiny before they dart back to Camdyn as he shortly introduces himself. ”A pleasure,” she offers sweetly as a chill runs down the length of her spine. The lack of love for winter seems to be genetic, as her parents are similarly drawn to the heat. Her brother, even, prefers the sun baking against his back over the frigid bites of a winter gale.

Cyprin’s eyes shift to an icy blue as Camdyn comments on the chill, and her head nods in agreement. ”I’m not a fan,” her confession is quiet, not even warranted because the statement was more rhetorical than anything. But she tries to fill the void of quiet with conversation, as one often does when nervous. This being her first time in the field shows in her bright, eager eyes as they dance from one face to another. She wants so bad to hear the woman’s name, to know what someone so surreal could possibly be called, but Camdyn admits to being new and Cyprin cannot help to focus on him again.

It's a daunting idea to imagine loneliness in such a large world. She cannot picture herself without her siblings and parents only an arm’s length away.

Cyprin’s brows furrow slightly as a frown threatens to shadow her pretty face. ”Welcome then!” She begins, forcing a smile to return with the wave of exuberance. ”There are so many places you could explore,” she pauses as she nearly forgets her motive in coming here, ”and one of those places is Loess. That’s where I am. It’s quite a bit warmer there than it is here.” She doesn’t mention the war or the chaos that broke out in recent years because it no longer affects the integrity of the kingdom. ”It’s a nice place, I think, with a lot of room for growth and conversation if that’s what interests you.” There are soldiers and diplomats, families and friends. In her ever-changing eyes, Loess seems a paradise.

Cyprin
    lior and nayl

picture by Jiamin Zhu on pinterest

@[Ilma] @[Camdyn]

Messages In This Thread
    I could hit refresh and forget - by Camdyn - 07-11-2019, 11:24 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Cyprin - 07-12-2019, 12:37 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Ilma - 07-12-2019, 12:40 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Camdyn - 07-21-2019, 12:33 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Cyprin - 08-15-2019, 12:51 PM
    RE: I could hit refresh and forget - by Ilma - 08-20-2019, 01:35 PM