• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  if you want love, you gonna have to go through the pain; dawn

“I’ll call you whatever you like.” The bay replies playfully as he canters across the dry earth that separates them and stops within reach of her, shaking his dark mane back from his face. Its strange to be taller than her, to be able to hold his head up and pass his gaze over her supple top line though he manages this discreetly.“I have been very well, now that the snow is melting it seemed a good  time to get to know the places outside Hyaline.” Pausing, though his eyes do not roam from her pale, beautiful face. This is his very first stop and he smells of home, mountains, the crispness of early spring and of clean clear water. “I wanted to see you.” This handful of words has a husky quality, but only slightly and he continues without stumbling over it, his demeanor retaining its easiness in spite of himself. “Are you settling in, Dawn?”

He’s said her name a hundred thousand times since first learning it as little more than an infant, but it is different to say it to her directly, this woman he admires. Of course even his considerable pride does not blind him to the fact that she may only see his mother’s son standing before her but he pushes the thought into the back of his mind.
    Surely he is grown enough for her to notice more than his lineage.

Heavy feet shift but he doesn’t reach out to her, instead pivots to stand beside her so that they can have the same perspective on the land. “It is certainly different from home or the cove, but I hope you will be happy here. If not, I’d be glad to host you in Hyaline anytime you need a break.” Gold-shot eyes leave the landscape, dragged back to her helplessly and a flirtatious and genuine grin turns up one corner of his golden mouth.

Valek
    if you want love

@[Dawn]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you want love, you gon' have to go through the pain; dawn - by Valek - 07-24-2019, 02:27 PM