• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And now, I fall; Castile, any!

His head peeks out of his shelter, his body in pursuit as he hears a familiar voice "Thank you, Castile, I do enjoy messing around with the earth" the warmth in the dragon's voice is met by his, his tone kinder than he would usually present himself. He moves outside to greet him, dipping his head politely as he halts nearby.
    He was still surprised at himself, he had been opposed to settling down in Loess but now he was building a home and inviting his child to live with him, he had also been getting better with his child, he had been inviting to him, helpful even, he did not want to watch him suffer any longer.

His attention quickly returns to Castile as he speaks again, the thought of staying in Loess is already cemented in mind, it had taken a while but he had decided to change his loyalties "If you would allow me to, I would like to stay" he smiles, he had of course been on the opposing side for a short while, though now that felt like a long time ago.
    Though now Castile poses a question he is unsure of, he takes a moment to think about it before answering "That I am unsure of yet, but I will try to make myself useful here, I have built prisons for your past rulers and I can build much more, just let me know what you need" he grins, he remembers when he had created the prison for loess, he was offered a title and a place in Loess though he refused, back then he was much more invested in himself, he did not think much of settling down and making a home for himself.

"What do you plan to do with Sylva now?" he asks curiously, his head tilted slightly, he wonders what will become of the forest, though is glad it has not been burnt to the ground.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Castile]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Aziz - 07-17-2019, 02:40 PM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Castile - 07-18-2019, 09:14 AM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Aziz - 07-20-2019, 08:22 AM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Castile - 11-07-2019, 02:34 PM
    RE: And now, I fall; Castile, any! - by Aziz - 11-08-2019, 01:17 PM