• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; wolfbane

ALL THE DOUBT YOU'RE STANDING IN BETWEEN

“Mhmm.” Bane agreed with her statement about Loess… and his grandmere. His mouth was preoccupied parting the several strands of thickly-wound mane that hung in ombre cords across Lepis’ bowcurve neck, picking the white from the blue. He felt the sharp prick of her teeth on his shoulder and mumbled a dark laugh against her skin.

Heartfire, Heda, Lepis and even Eyas; nearly all the influential mares revolving around Bane’s life seemed hellbent on pushing each other’s buttons. They’re too similar to one another and won’t admit it, he thought devilishly, purring in a thick bass like some satin black jungle cat as Lepis wound herself into his embrace.

He preferred her close, where he could feel the rush of blood thumping wildly through her veins and enjoy the rhythmic sound of her airy breaths. Every curve of her tawny gold body was more than a physical recognition on his part; Wolfbane understood now how to adjust actual parts of himself to better suit his mate. He could re-form the shape of his neck and shoulders, ribs and hips in order to perfectly fit her against his side.

“She…” He hummed softly, glancing over his wife’s back again, “does. She’s got wings.” Wolfbane smirked, lowering his teeth to scrape her tense shoulder muscles. “Our daughter Celina has wings and you know I already love her, Lepis.”

How could he not? He pulled back to glance at the woman bound so tightly to his future and thought of everything that’d brought them this far. “Are you happy?” He asked her seriously. About what he doesn’t specify, but it’s obvious Wolfbane is intensely sincere about the answer. The stallion is eerily fixed and composed, hardly breathing and certainly not moving while he waits, suspended, for her answer.

WITH WOUNDS THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS SEEN

WOLFBANE

@[Lepis]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; wolfbane - by Lepis - 07-18-2019, 10:42 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; wolfbane - by Lepis - 07-27-2019, 09:20 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 08-06-2019, 03:04 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; wolfbane - by Lepis - 08-08-2019, 07:39 AM