• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm a hunter in my own right; any

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

She could never help but wonder what it was like to shift. To be something entirely different. Were the smells you knew the same? Did the world look different through eyes of another being? What did it feel like to have control over something else? Or for it to control you?

It had been something she was curious about. Something her father could truly never describe fully to cure her ever growing curiosity. Some questions that simply could never be answered. Perhaps some that words could not fully describe.

Dracarys is not simply in awe of such things anymore. She is heavily jealous—envying those who could shift and turn at will. Her heart yearns to feel the strength, to feel the power that pulses through you when it happens.

At least she can imagine it happens that way.

But she is naïve of the world still sometimes, and knowledgeable of much more than those of her age.

She looks at him with a sparkling curiosity. Never quite taking her silver-blue gaze off the inked stallion. A grin quickly spreads across his lips as she approaches him, a smile no one could truly miss. There is a spark, the kind of thing you must look back to again to mentally realize it is there (something you cannot quite take your eyes from), in the brightly orange and yellow color of his eyes that draw her in instantly.

The tone of his voice matches the vivacity in his eyes. It is pleasant, a soothing song, to her ears. She cannot quite place where his accent comes from. It feels too far away, further than the world she knows around her. He moves with a sense of movement that is only identified with himself as he tilts his head. The blue yearling, unaware that she focuses on every movement and part of the shifter, is completely drawn to him in ways that are foreign to the innocents.

Her smitten expression fades into something beautiful and charming. It pulls gently at the finer points of her features, lifting gently into a smile of curiosity. Her silver-blue eyes sparkle with a noticeable interest. She is captured by his words, the inquisitive the way he describes it. But it is a simple thing, the way nature works and intended it all to come and be.

There is barely a moment before she can speak. Nodens, he called himself, slithers closer to her, a curiosity in his own individual way with the way he shifted and maneuvered towards her. Dracarys, eyes widen slightly, a bit uncertain, but not fully where she becomes frighten. She could never become frighten so easily—a dragon would never fall underneath; her mother would have told her.

“My hair?” She asks with a slight tilt of her head, her blue eyes gleam softly with her own curiosity at him, but quickly shift into something more tempting. The blue girl had never been asked such a thing before—it felt foreign and unnatural, but underneath it all she speculated. “Do you always greet strangers this way, @[Nodens]?” She asks with a flick of her tail, a smirk beginning to barely touch the edges of her spattered blue lips.

[Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-26-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-31-2019, 12:59 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Dracarys - 08-03-2019, 01:00 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM