• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm a hunter in my own right; any

i found the antidote. i let the anger go and mother nature found it's place.
    now we're compatible, my inner animal, i wanted blood and got a taste.

The wind flows between his fur, ruffles and moves it aside enough to expose bits of the downy fluff beneath the guard hairs, and he feels the waning temperature and chill in the air. Between the padded toes the dirt is firmer and the grass is wet with dew that will inevitably turn to frost. Each twitch of his ear brings him a better audiovisual image of the world around him and he notes the sensation of a thousand smells rushing through his nose as the world around him and Dracarys both seemed keen to continue on. Spicy earth and primordial forests with their musk and petrichor, the faint salt from oceans farther off, and even a touch of dry florals of the cacti a way out: even the girl has a scent; but more curiously, he hears her heart in her chest.

Still on the muscled haunches and sat patiently he notes the coloration with refreshed eyes, bobbing his head in agreement to her before sounding out what it is he wishes to say with his new jaws and sharper teeth.  “Hellhound? That is not something I can do. Your Father must be an interesting one to acquire that.”  it’s simplicity and truth enough, but she asks him something and there is a moment where Nodens contemplates it: what is his preferred form? Did he have one? To this end he freezes- tilting his head and calmly swaying his tail idle behind him before adjusting himself further.

His bones, malleable as they were, made minimal noise as the flesh bubbled beneath the fur and even that too began to mold and change: colors mangled and bursting as Nodens found himself reconstructing something he had only once imitated before.

The dark skin becoming heavily scaled and reptilian, tinted a bizarre black-green or swampy grey that seemed iridescent under the light. His hooves were goat-like and cloven and legs thinner, as was the body which seemed a mix of deer and horse. A lion’s tail, or something similar, swayed behind him and the thick mane was a mixture of hair and bristles. Antlers rose from the skull above his ears and his face was a mixture of reptile and wolf with elongated fangs and whiskers like a catfish.

Tall and lean, there was evidence of muscle beneath it and he moved with a quickness that carried on as he kept the mutated amalgamation of forms all together.  “Wolf is a comfortable skin to wear, as if Mountain Lion or Kelpie.”  he stated plainly.  “Even Kraken can be something I’m akin too; but this? I find this the most interesting. I suppose it would be what I am most preferential to it.”  maintained for now he listened with the golden eyes taking note of her especially: and a grin cracked his face as Nodens found himself chuckling softly.

“@[Dracarys], very pretty, but I would not say I am unique, after all, shifters are rampant in this world; those who can produce fire though? Summon or play with the Elements… that is far greater than what I have little one. You are the first I’ve seen who can do that, so you are very unique to me.”  he was simple enough, taking a hesitant step closer as if still trying to gauge the friendliness between them, or rather- her allowance of his presence.  “We all want things, and I have no doubt you have the passion and drive to obtain it; but be mindful that the mountain is dangerous. Fairies are a tricky lot.”

Nodens

PVP: On
    Minor Injury, and Some Mutilation Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-26-2019, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 07-31-2019, 12:59 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
    RE: I'm a hunter in my own right; any - by Nodens - 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM