• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who wants to thread with someone totally unreliable?
    Huh, doesn't that sound like fun? Uh....anyway, I'd like to get some posting done but maybe need threads. Don't even need plots, just threads maybe? Big Grin

Liese - my newest Brennen baby, has gay dads, twin to Lay. She's got a personal raincloud which promises all sorts of fun and just needs someone to play with or chat to.

Luath - another Brennen baby (hey, a trend!) - also a kelpie baby. Just needs to be played so let's find him some threads maybe? He's also a twin.

Brennen - always up for the things
    Me. Me me me me. Please me. All of mine with all of yours.

Edit: I posted this before I saw Bren to Nih. I’m the happiest girl in the world
    :)
    Who doesnt? Vita and Luath?
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

i have kildare if you'd be interested?

he's two, could use some buddies and life experiences.
    @[Sid] anything you want <3

@[Nicole] OK! where does she hang out??

@[star] Definitely! Probably Luath would be the best match - he's most likely to be anywhere near water, lol.
    She lives in Ischia! But shes a traveler so she could run into him literally anywhere :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita