• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Arranged Marriages
    Hello I am looking to do an arranged marriage type plots for any of these characters. Let me know whom you would like.
    My Mares:
    Beadu - Anglo-Arabian Hybrid - Female - Black (Ee/aa) with green mane/tail - Drax x Addien
    Addien - Hybrid - Female - Szeth x Agrona - Black with purple mane & tail
    Titanica - Female - Anglo-Arabian hybrid - Bay with teal points, glowing snip on nose - Carnage x Marmalade - Star aura, fire exoskeleton
    Bellatrai - Hybrid - Female - Grullo Appaloosa - Parents: Rajanish x Marmalade - Serial Regeneration 
    Argentia - Hybrid - Female - Silver bay with orange points - Parants: Haunter x Bloody Rose Freak - Color Changing

Patchwork - Hybrid - Female - Palomino Appaloosa - Flickrotro x Blodåre - Wings 
    Jenelly - Hybrid - Cremello Appaloosa with Pink and Orange Spots - Imbolic x Jayhawk - wings

My Stallions:
    Vox - Male - Hybrid - Dark blue with red mane and tail - Jamie x Rey - Color changing, transparent wings, teleportation, chameleon shifting
    Tywll - Male - Hybrid - Ivar x Carwyn - Smokey Blue Roan Tovero, gold mane and tail - Porpoise shifting, wings
    Aeghir - Hybrid - MALE - Smoky grullo tovero with gold mane, blue tail - Carwyn x Ivar
    Loken - Warlander/Oldenburg - MALE - Red roan - Mute - Archam x Lightningflame.
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Davina could meet Vox she's a chameleon shifter too she's a bit of an odd ball and needs someone to keep her on the rails....She's also kinda of a carnivore soooooo things could get interesting lmao
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    I'm definitely down for them to meet. I'm not sure what type of personality he'll have
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    I can’t promise she’ll like him. She’s also not the most relationship type but hey we could try lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    That's totally fine with me. I don't think he would mind at all
    Active Characters:
    In-Active:
    Also I will start a thread for them. @[Lena]

If anyone has any other plot ideas I am open to them
    Active Characters:
    In-Active: