• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ding dong
    Aten offered a nod when the mare thanked him for his efforts, watching as she did the rest and freed herself from the remaining vines' grip. She expressed her thoughts on his kindness, blinking her eyes in a flirtatious manner before introducing herself.

Aten dipped his head in greeting, realizing that she was trying to be sweet on him by batting her eyelashes but unfazed by the display. True, there had been times before when other beautiful mares had tried this on him, whether or not they wished for something in return, but Aten learned how to push their actions aside and just be friendly to him.

The golden stallion feels a small buzzing in the back of his head, but does not realize that this mare was using a gift to cause such a feeling. His eyes remained trained on her however as she addressed him again, asking if there was anything she could do for him to repay his efforts.

Aten shook his head, "I do not need repayment for helping a friend or a stranger; a thank you is more than enough, which you already offered. I am merely glad that I was able to help you get free."

@[Jackel]

OOC: Hey Jackel. I accidentally deleted a bunch of messages and forgot if it was you I spoke to about having your character talk within Aten's mind, and if that was what she was doing when he was describing her as proud and defiant.

Messages In This Thread
    ding dong - by Jackel - 08-11-2019, 05:17 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-12-2019, 02:46 AM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-13-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-18-2019, 10:55 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-21-2019, 06:55 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-22-2019, 11:25 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Jackel - 08-27-2019, 07:16 PM
    RE: ding dong - by Aten - 08-29-2019, 10:58 PM