• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Sidewalk scenes and black limousines [Jesper]

I HAVE THREE EYES

No matter how hard she tried to attempt looking ‘normal’, Eyas can never become that word. Not when she’d seen places she’d never been to, like Icicle Isle. Not when she can feel at home just about anywhere through the vicarious sight of other horses. In fact, she felt intensely comfortable right now because her hooves touched the earth and her eyes were assaulted with hundreds of visions simultaneously blinking over one another, all the same images of this island from countless perspectives.

This place was harsh, but she was harshly beautiful too.

Excuse me, Someone she couldn’t see asked, making the visions stop. Eyas blinked and saw Jesper as he was in the present (time could be a varying sort of thing when you’ve looked at so many different minutes, hours, days… ) and heard him clearly enough when he asked her, Who are you? What are you doing here?.

She almost feels guilty for answering him with, “I’m Heartfire’s great-granddaughter, Eyas.” The buckskin pegasus mare hoped that using the Nerinian Queen’s name as a bypass against borders wouldn’t cost her. “I… ” She paused, unsure of how to continue.

How could she explain what it was that led her here? That it was technically him, though they’d never met before?

“... have information for you. Strictly diplomatic.” The Taigian mare promised him. One whiff of her skin and Jesper could tell for himself that she reeked of the redwood forest. For better or worse, she was his ally. Especially if he wanted to hear what she had to tell him…

Whiiiicccchhh she would figure out as soon as she got one of those handy visions that happened to not be working right now. Eyas smiled over the concern and released a tiny bit of her emotional power - just enough that if Jesper felt it, he might be persuaded to like her enough for a little chat.

TWO TO LOOK, AND ONE TO SEE

Eyas

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sidewalk scenes and black limousines [Jesper] - by Eyas - 08-23-2019, 08:54 PM