• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // Eva
    The slender petals of her ears tipped to follow the newcomer's approach along the shoreline, the soft crunch of sand underfoot mingling with the sounds of wind and growing waves slapping on the beach. Her satin-sheen tail fin fluttered in the breeze, wrapping around her hip as she turned to face the mare walking towards her. 

Her own rich purple eyes met the vibrant amber of the violet hued woman. Mollusk shells adorned her flowing mane and tail, glossy in the greying light. Aquaria nodded mildly, smiling in greeting. "Certainly feels that way. I'm happy to meet you, Eva! I'm Aquaria." Her voice lilted over the words musically, her feet dancing a pattern in the sand as she closed the distance between them. 

She was in her more equid form today, pale and golden dappled. It made little difference to her nature, however. Any horse with eyes could see that the finned mare was a being of the water. Really, it was mostly the difference of hair or scales that distinguished her forms, the presence or lack of her gills. Her color stayed more or less static, with her scales being tinted like rosey gold pearls. The sea had blessed her in many ways. 

Looking at this otherworldly female, it seemed like she had been similarly blessed. The ocean touched her in similar ways, from her looks to the way the salty brine seemed engrained in her scent. The paler girl tipped her head curiously to the side as she grinned, mimicking Eva's posture. "Thank you much. I'm staying, I think. Can't leave big sister all on her own, now can I?" Her gold dipped nose wrinkled in amusement. Adria seemed to be doing very well for herself, but family helped family. And it had been far too long since she'd been by her elder sister's side. 

She shivered lightly in the rising breeze, and noted the white caps frothing the waves. There'd be rain soon, her nose told her. It was sort of exciting, watching the weather change from up here. The clouds made for a menacing picture as they crowed the blue from the sky, filling the air with their pregnant weight. 

"Where do you go, when it gets like this? Or are you new or a guest here, and don't know?" She asked, gesturing to the darkening sea. She didn't quite knowwhat distinguished the difference between sea scent and Ischia scent yet, so wasn't able to place the other girl's home just by being near her. 

@[Eva]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Eva - by Aquaria - 08-26-2019, 10:18 AM