• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mocks! Any takers?
    little mocky mock? chemdog, city or wrena. all need some fightins. it can be friendly fighting/wrestling or an actual altercation. i'm down with minor injuries or scars. three posts each and for funs, nothing over 500 words Big Grin

let me know if anyone wants to do a little round with any of the three babes listed.

<3
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Sure! I have Leilan for Chemdog (both Hyaline warrior class) and/or baby Tähti for City xD
    500 words is a little tricky since you’ll want to practise writing the battle according to the battle rubric I think? That means you’re gonna need words to describe the attacks. I’d be willing to try though!

I would love to get Aziz into some fights! I haven't done any fights yet and I feel like his trait would be fun to play around with in battles, unless its traitless of course lol
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    No traits are fun! Perhaps him and Wrena can have a go? <3
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    Yeah sounds good!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    @[Vanilla Custard] yes definitely a challenge, we can bump it to 700 if you want. I like the challenge of not using too many words but still accurately delivering an attack/defense. and i love those options, they sound like great matches. I'll get some threads up in mocks for them Big Grin

@[Nyxistaken] I didn't put a coma in that last post haha i certainly meant that traits are fun, and we can unclude them if you'd like! i'll post and tag ya <3
    Sounds great!
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]