• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Killed by kelpie on your resume? Apply within!
    I got a kelpie babe!
    She’s unnaturally pretty, influences time and could possibly use it to get a second chance at a certain choice and say something else to make you change your mind, or plain hypnotise your pony.

So, who wants to be her first murder? This can be anyone, someone older or someone her age, drowning biting eating, you name it. If you’d rather have her kill someone who is immortal and meet her back later, that will work for me too!
    I just really want to play her kelpie traits, teehee

xo Nilla

Ps she’s not born yet so gotta wait for September I guess

I have a character I want to axe so I would be happy to participate! Would she also try to kill her non-kelpie siblings?
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Don’t know about actually killing - but I suspect she will explore the world with her teeth and tongue instead of her eyes, so a bite is likely Wink