• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  There is nothing to say;Litotes
    She could sense the shift in the canyons melody as it parted and weaved around the King and his shadows. His voice joining it's chorus did not surprise her when he finally spoke, it only pulled a slightest hint of a smile to her velvety lips. Indeed I was. she breathed as she opened her strikingly, blue eyes and focused them on his. Her gaze shifted to his inky shadows, they clung to him like a desperate lover. They make me feel not so, she paused for a moment eyes shifting back to his in thought, lonely. Her silvered forelock fell softly into her eyes, misplaced by a particularly strong wind that caressed the red clay land, as if sending a gentle affirmation of her previous statement.

Nimue shifted her opal feathers against her barrel, knocking loose the red dust that had collected there. How has the lonely king been? I hear I can officially call you that now. she teased, thinking back to the first time they met. She had called him king and he had not hesitated to correct her.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes]

Messages In This Thread
    There is nothing to say;Litotes - by Nimue Isolde - 08-20-2019, 10:10 PM
    RE: There is nothing to say;Litotes - by litotes - 09-03-2019, 09:43 PM
    RE: There is nothing to say;Litotes - by Nimue Isolde - 09-08-2019, 12:56 AM