• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let me fly and follow my dreams; Llowell
    She never met her siblings; she knows them by name and description only. However, she also knows that her mother had the tendency to see her children in a more rose-coloured light than they actually were - if you heard her talking about her older sister, you’d think she was a sweet heroine life-saver 100% of the time. Others had told Terhi about the occasional swears and her bitterness, the warrior-personality. Sure she must have been a good girl like Terhi. But the palomino already knew her half-sister would be so different from her in so many ways.

A winged dun male rounds a corner; she looks up when she notices the movement, and studies the young male before her. He might be nearer her brother and sister’s age - in fact he looks like her brother from description. When he greets her, her thoughts are interrupted by a small smile. ”Llowell. Little wolf. She always said she had good reasons for naming us.” The constellation-marked girl takes in his shape. Yes, it must be him. ”She named me Terhi. I’m glad to finally meet at least one of you. I hear wandering is our blood, so I never knew if I would.”

Or perhaps, not so much in mother’s blood, but in the men she picks to be with. But Terhi doesn’t know the half of it yet - how she could have been another man’s daughter and be even more prone to curiosity and wandering. Perhaps she would have been more adventurous. But she also thinks the circumstances of her birth and short life had marked her whoever her sire, though. It probably doesn’t matter, she concludes. They are who they are.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let me fly and follow my dreams; Llowell - by Terhi - 09-04-2019, 03:38 PM