• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  whelp, here i am again -x
    Sire
    Name: Aodhán
    Breed: Knabstrup Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Icy appearance, Equus Mutatio
    Color: Leopard appaloosa with gold spots, blue shell markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/ZZ/Rr/nLp
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-ICY APPEARANCE-][-EQUUS MUTATIO-][-FIRE MIMICRY*-][DRAGON VISION][TWILIGHT MANIPULATION][immortality][dragon ice][dragon mimicry][empathic echoes][telekinesis]

Dam
    Name: Eva
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Singular regeneration, Nereid shifting, Glowing
    Color: Purple, sunset ombre with gold highlights and seashell mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCr/nCh/Dd
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SINGULAR REGENERATION][NEREID SHIFTING][GLOWING][SEASHELLS][krampus physiology][shapeshifting wings][invisibility]

Foal:
    I am requesting a female foal named Ariel to be white with gold points (or leopard appaloosa with gold spots if the other is not genetically possible).

If some sort of water-based traits are rolled please no sea serpent shifting.

Other names to be used in case of multiples: Arno (M), Admiral (M), Loire (F), Neirda (F)

Player: Shelbi

Permission to use Aodhán.

Nerida*
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

[21, 84, 98, 64]

Name: Ariel
    Breed: Hybrid
    Parents: Aodhan x Eva
    Color: Gold cream champagne dun with gold points (ee/aa/nCr/nCh/Dd/nZ)
    Traits: tegteg [SKY MANIPULATION][SINGULAR REGENERATION][DRAGON VISION][GLOWING][INVISIBILITY][icy appearance][dragonice][empathic echoes][nereid shifting][seashells][shapeshifting wings]
    *Sky manip is equus mutation/twilight manip mutated
    **That's 9 spaces of traits, so you need to make one not expressed to 8 and enough nongenetic to 6
    ***White isn't genetically possible here (or really at all, it's only very very rarely a color by itself) but a light cream champagne should be basically the same
    Due September
    Breedable March
    Played by Shelbi
    Thanks! She is beautiful. Would it be possible have her name be Loire instead? Feel like it's more fitting for her.

As for traits, you can make dragon vision and invisibility non-genetic. Smile
    currently playing

@[Shelbi] I just wanted to make sure I updated this right - I understood it as dragon vision carried and invisibility non-genetic? since that would be 9 spaces total expressed. let me know if that isn't right and I'll switch them Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    That is correct. dragon vision would be carried and invisibility would be non-genetic.

Thanks <3
    currently playing