• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Well I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
    Oh don't be sorry. Don't grovel. You knew I was coming back.
    You love to hate me. Because I'm cool and you're a giant nerd.
    Go update your Microsoft software and play your board games while Mom puts away the groceries. She knows all about your Dungeons and Dragons portal.
    Look I apologize, I couldn't stay. How can I ever make it up to you?
    I couldn't stand to be there. When Mom shoved her beliefs down my neck like a Nazi dictator.
    Summer turned to autumn, the trees turn orange and the acorns litter the ground beneath it's trunks. And all along I wanted to show you and share this magnum opus. To show you what I see.
    It was such a debacle, I knew better. I barred myself from you.
    But I can't be seen with you. You're a nerd. And I'm better than you.

1 from 1 for the Chamber
    Oh don't be sorry. Don't grovel. You knew I was coming back.
    The verb Reuen means to regret,to be sorry for, to rue

You love to hate me. Because I'm cool and you're a giant nerd.

Go update your Microsoft software and play your board games while Mom puts away the groceries. She knows all about your Dungeons and Dragons portal. Portal refrences the Gates

Look I apologize, I couldn't stay. How can I ever make it up to you?
    I couldn't stand to be there. When Mom shoved her beliefs down my neck like a Nazi dictator.
    Summer turned to autumn, the trees turn orange and the acorns litter the ground beneath it's trunks.
    The noun mast the fruit of the oak and beech or other forest trees, used as food for hogs and other animals.

And all along I wanted to show you and share this magnum opus. To show you what I see.

It was such a debacle, I knew better. I barred myself from you.
    Debacle: fiasco,failure

But I can't be seen with you. You're a nerd. And I'm better than you.

Blocking Reuen from Fiasko and Mast of the Gates
    You bitch =p