• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hi, need your help
    im trying to write again but i will likely only be able to handle one or two slow-posting characters for a while. im still on heart meds and they make me really super tired and brain dead, plus full time job and full time solo-parenting special needs kids.. what is free time, you know?

but before i even try to think of who to write, i need to make sure there's no pmps or babies that i need to get active so i don't lose them! so please let me know here or in discord dm if there's anyone i absolutely need to get active. i love all my characters so much and don't want to lose anyone so this is my top priority <3

thanks so much

ps i miss you all <3
    TOLI YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THIS!!
    Hello! I dont know you at all but SEVERAL PEOPLE talk about you constantly in Discord and I think they will be very excited to see this post
    TOLIIIII<3333 I LOVE YOU WELCOME BACK
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

welcome back Big Grin
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    TOLI I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU 8 MILLION HEART EYES
    TOLI HELLO I LOVE YOU
    [Image: Leah.png]
    I love reading all your words so, maybe draw numbers or roll dice idk <3

OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

hi ratty, nice to meet you!! i look forward to seeing your characters!!
    LULU you gave me the CUTEST BABY EVER!! I can't wait to write himmmm!!
    NICOLE OMG PLS WRITE TO ME! I miss you soooo much!! I wasn't able to write to you that much before life got too crazy and that's TERRIBLE.
    Lav, you probably don't know this but i have a super special place for you in my heart <3 you're amazing and i hope we can thread together!
    Insane. :| We have work to do. at some point. world domination or something? i'll check my notes.
    LEAH I LOVE YOU TOO, SOOO MUCH!!
    Nillaaaaa!! I'm so excited to try writing to you again with hopefully not a jerk character like mine tend to be because they're AWFUL. I need a Nilla pony friend. Did you breed any babies this season?? I will have pretty starry glass boy!! I don't have any impressions on his personality yet though.

As for characters, it sounds like I might be free to pick whoever I want.. So I'll look through my list and see who talks loudest! Probably won't even warn you, just gonna throw someone out there when I decide and have time to write and just see how it goes.
    ily all <3
    ^^
    Oh, yes I didn't breed last season and made it up with three babies this time. Ahem.

I've got one full kelpie (Ivar baby) with also temporal manipulation who'll probably (try to) taste all her siblings/everyone she meets.
    Otherwise one blue ice queen baby and one dragonice/dragon vision girl who is less a jerk but has a jerk mammut twin brother.

Out of closet: Aodhán, Leilan, (Ilma). Otherwise I have a few ponies active/alternating in and out of the closet really: Eurwen, Terhi, Tähti and her triplet babies (four yearlings next season - she died again).