• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Paradise (Herds, Open to anyone)
    i stand ablaze before you
    and you tell me you smell smoke
    The young blue roan stallion made his way through the field. He was here to find himself a herd and maybe find some of his family. He had recently met one of his older half sisters whose name had been Carwyn. He had also learned that his mother had been killed and he decided to meet up with each of his siblings. Cygnus gave a small sigh as he decided to wait where he was. He let his head drift towards the ground and began to graze on the grass. 
    Cygnus

Winter could claim all the grazing soon enough. Chemdog watches the young stallion from a small group of pine trees, their bushy branches camouflaging his body as best it can but his ghostly white face and his bright teal eyes stand out still. He does not linger in the distance for long and figures he should approach before the stranger moves off.

There’s no good grazing here, I’m afraid.” he approaches him from behind, tiptoeing as best he can on those big feather feet. “Once it’s seen several frosts it’s just shit.” He stops beside the stallion, “Back home in Hyaline there is still some grazing and I’ve got some forage stored myself.” He applies the bait to his trap. In his defense his traps always have escapes, choices, but he’s a firm believer in sometimes employing some coercion to get what he wants…

I’d be happy to take you there.” He pushes his nose in the direction of his home. “There is a Queen there, Kensa, a lovely girl. I’m sure she’d be happy to have you among her ranks if you’d like.” he grins that crooked grin, swishing his thick tail.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Cygnus]
    i stand ablaze before you
    and you tell me you smell smoke
    The young blue roan stallion looked up from his grazing spot. He looked at the black and white stallion who was now beside him. He listened to the older stallion as he spoke and nodded curiously. Cygnus smiles softly and says Hello. I am Cygnus. Tell me more about Hyaline and its leader Kensa. I'm kinda looking for something specific for a home. He was looking to run a sanctuary in one of the lands. He wanders if Hyaline's leader would allow him to do so.

@[Chemdog]
    Cygnus
    She steps in quietly, a small mare with a friendly smile. The mention of Hyaline by the pinto stallion is met with a quirked brow and a curious eye, though her attention soon shifts to the roan who had asked about it. Searching for something specific in a home, he has said, and so Lepis asks:

"What is it you're looking for, Cygnus?"

Catching his name earlier had not been difficult - the other man was an unknown. He does smell of Hyaline, while the curious roan smells of no place in particular. That is not unexpected, not for a stranger in the Field. That he thinks of Kensa as a girl gives her cause to smile, and then to pause. IF Kensa is a girl, how ancient must she be herself?

"My name is Lepis," she adds with another smile, though she does not apologize for not offering it earlier. "Comtesse of Taiga."
    The roan boy watched as a winged mare joined the two stallions. He gave her a small smile as he took in her words. He said " Hello ma'am I am hoping to live somewhere I can help with or run a sanctuary." He was still interested in hearing about Hyaline but he heard the mare mention the land Taiga. He gave a smile as he said "It's a pleasure meeting you Lepis. May I know a little more about the land please?"
    @[Lepis] sorry for the short posts