• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fear Controls You |Finn|
    Vita

Vita was always off in her own world (the one in her mind), barely ever aware of her surroundings. Although if she had paid attention perhaps she would have noticed the stallion only a few feet from her.

She prances the opposite direction of him, but grows to a halt as his voice passes through her ears. Her gaze flicks back towards the stranger, he seemed nice enough with his greeting. He asks if she knew what this place was and with a smile her body turns to face the stranger.

She grows closer to him, excitement clearly plastered on her face. Oh this is Ischia! Are you here to stay!? She asks, though she knows very well most equines are just visitors. My name is Vita, do you want to see more of my home?

Fear Controls You

@[Finnus] I'm sorry its short and poopy

Messages In This Thread
    Fear Controls You |Finn| - by Vita - 09-03-2019, 01:14 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Finn| - by Finnus - 11-04-2019, 05:27 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Finn| - by Vita - 11-08-2019, 02:22 PM
    RE: Fear Controls You |Finn| - by Finnus - 11-13-2019, 11:49 AM