• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Noob Here
    Melinoe

Love: This will be a little difficult. She has never been in love before and I don't see her immediately falling for the first stallion she meets. If he is determined enough, I do think this would be a very fun dynamic to play around with.

Friends: She needs some of these to help keep her grounded. Not immediately reading as 'friendly' she might rub a few characters the wrong way at first. Stick around, though, and you'll have the truest and most loyal friend you will ever find.

Enemies:This will be easy for her to achieve. She loves playing with other's emotions, so for her to curb this desire will be quite difficult and might result in some unfavorable outcomes.

Kingdoms: Mel tends to believe that she was imprisoned by her parents her whole life, so she very much enjoys the concept of her newfound freedom. I think she will steer clear of kingdoms for a little while, but if someone is determined enough they might see her drawn to the dark side Wink.

Demetyr

Love: Demi loves love. She is obsessed with the idea of finding mr. Right and I think this aspect of her personality has potential to draw a lot of fun plots. I would love for her to have a lot of relationships of various length. All ending in a breakup with maybe a foal resulting in such relationships. I see her as a single mom of a lot of children, but, when she gets older, I do want her to settle down. 

Friends: she is a friendly girl and, therefore, is wanting a lot of friends. I do want her to havea best friend who constantly tells her she needs to get her shit together. xD

Enemies: hm, I have a very specific idea in mind for this. Seeing as she is so trusting, I would love for her virginity to be taken from her and for a foal to come of that rape. Of course she would forever consider him to be her enemy.

Kingdoms: yes. Lol. She needs help picking which one and is not super keen on there being a whole lot of drama. I think she'd be most happy in a place that shared her genuinely good ideals.
    I'm thinking of offering a few characters for maybe friends. Let me get on my laptop and look
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    I recommend checking out posts by anyone who offers things to you to see their writing style and if you'd jive!

Also check out my Kensa, I'd offer her as a possible friend.

If you see someone in my attached accounts you'd like her to meet LMK and we can thread Smile

Welcome, btw!!
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    @[Lyr] I was reading some Kensa threads and I'd love to see how she and Mel get on!
    Bumped to include Demetyr
    Any of mine could be friends really, apart from Aziz maybe
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Demetyr should meet Aries!Smile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Nyxistaken] - would you want to throw up a thread so we can introduce some of them?

@[Nicole] - Yes! I would love that! I can get a starter up, or you can? I don't mind either way. Smile
    If you dont mind<33
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Nicole] I will see about getting one up tonight!