• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Um, hii
    Oh yay!! I would definitely like to write with you! The options you listed give me ideas, but I am so horrible with choices XD

I am pretty sure I am going to be writing my boy, Badden. He is Ashley x Azlyn son. Had been adopted by Reilly and Wallace and raised as a part of their family with her kids and Kerberos. Red dun with violet points. He has a horn, wings and immortality. Going to play him as a young adult. Horse age probably around 2-ish. Figuring out his personality. He was a quiet kid, kind of a loner. He loved his family, but a part of him always knew he didn't share blood with them and so he felt distanced. He loved Ischia so he will return there.

If interested, can throw someone at him? I'm also still debating on either Malyk, Rokja or Zavage.
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke

Messages In This Thread
    Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 08:03 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Nicole - 09-18-2019, 08:15 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 08:21 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-18-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Colby - 09-18-2019, 11:06 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-19-2019, 10:25 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by Colby - 09-19-2019, 11:12 PM
    RE: Um, hii - by AbbyNormal - 09-20-2019, 12:02 AM
    RE: Um, hii - by Ashes - 11-06-2019, 01:38 AM