• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // Any
    Aquaria jumped as an unfamiliar voice broke through the water draining from her ears. But she knew that not every horse on the isle was known to her yet, so she paused to turn and face the one hailing her. And shrieked. 

Not much, but it was certainly too loud to pass off as anything other than a scream. Then he spoke again, and while his teeth were quite apparently sharp, his voice was pleasant enough. If he was bothering to speak with her, eating her wasn't likely high on his to do list. "Uh... Hi," She started, voice still weak. Her feet shuffled in the hot sand as she took in the reptilian creature on the beach with her. 

She had to swallow back her fear as he reared back, but it seemed he only wanted to see her better. Sitting on his muscled haunches, the serpentine being assessed her with the same interest she gave him. 

"I'm looking for my sister." She answered, growing braver now that it seemed less likely she would have her throat torn out any time soon. "I'm Aquaria, Adria's sister. Who and what are you?" This fellow had fins much like her own, and a build designed to flow underwater. 

She could see just from a glance that he would be a lightning bolt beneath the waves. Perhaps she should be glad to have run across him while on land. His aquatic appearance was as far as his resemblance to herself as it went. All else was scales and wings and sharp edged teeth, a predator from any angle. It would be beyond stupid to lay her guard down while in his presence. 

@[Terin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // Any - by Aquaria - 10-02-2019, 05:27 PM