• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to try everything; smidgen
    Smidgen
    Great things come in Small packages
    She loves springtime the most of all seasons, if she has to pick, especially because of all the new life coming into the world. Baby animals being born, watching little birds learn to fly. All of the wonderful colors with the blooming flowers and the lush green of the grass and leaves growing on the trees. Everything is bright and refreshing from the long stretch of dry and cold winter months. And all the sweet and luscious smells! The small, cloudy-grey mare makes her way through the Meadow- always one of her favorite places, for the scenery and likelihood of meeting new faces. The best part of it being later in spring is the grasses are super tall as they thrive from the nutrient-rich soil beneath them. Perfectly tasty, and because she is so small, it's like walking through a jungle.

She smiles under the curtain of her silvery forelock as she remembers how her imagination ran wild here when she was younger, something she has done well to retain into adulthood. Now, she has grown- though not very much, mind- and been gifted with her dream come true, but the top of her head still barely rises over the tops of the grass. Provided she carries it high, which just isn't as fun. Currently, she does not wear her gifted wings, concealing them so that she can play her games as she continues on her southwestern path toward the River. There, she would enjoy a little evening flight as the sun sets and made way for the stars. It was such a grand experience, maybe even better than making new friends.

Her mind wanders freely as she travels, loving the simple mischief of tricking larger horses who couldn't quite see her, but could hear her. She had to enjoy the little things in life, since she was made one of them. Before long, she could make out the bubbling of the water as it flows over rocks and down the banks and knows she is getting closer as the grass became sparse and lower in height. As her disguise of flora lessens, she tosses her head up to shift her hair away from her blue eyes, a soft smile almost permanently fixed on her lips. As her gaze scans the area, it isn't difficult to spot the lovely russet mare standing beside the waterway. As a daydreamer herself, it's easy to recognize the look on her face. The tiny woman makes her way over to her, radiating kindness with the light dancing in her eyes. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" She asks by way of announcing her presence, her voice soft and musical. When their gazes meet, she smiles brightly up at her. "Hi, I'm Smidgen. My friends call me Smidge."

Messages In This Thread
    i want to try everything; smidgen - by lilliana - 09-29-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: i want to try everything; smidgen - by Smidgen - 10-03-2019, 10:57 PM