• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to try everything; smidgen
    Smidgen
    Great things come in Small packages
    It doesn't take long at all for Smidge to decide she likes this lady. Of course, she'd never really met a stranger her whole life, so it isn't much of a surprise. The small mare's gaze rises up out to the sky and the land, following the direction of the chestnut's. She breathes in the spring air, which seems even fresher with the flow of the river and the breeze over it.

When the lady's attention falls to her and she speaks, Smidge smiles up back at her and tosses her small, lightly dished face up in a dramatic fashion. "Oh, you are right about that!! Winter seems to last foreeever sometimes. I hate the cold!" She ends on a giggle and a fake shudder before returning her leaked blue gaze back to the other mare's face. Her own smile is kind and welcoming as she introduces herself. The tiny woman can't help but beam up at her in response. "Thank you! It's super nice to meet you too, Lilli." She adopts the nickname easily, and loved the way it sounds. "Lilliana is such a pretty name. Lilies are one of my favorite flowers. And you're pretty too! So it fits."

She means every word she says, and thinks nothing of it. A lot of others might look at her new friend and think she looks quite drab, but Smidge sees everything the way it is. Where some see plain brown, Smidge sees how there's coppery colors all mixed together. Some red, some gold, all depending on how the light hits her. And her eyes! Beautiful sky blue. And three of her feet have white on them. Smidge doesn't feel shy at all about telling Lilli she is beautiful, because it is no lie.

Her eyes catch on the sheepish grin her friend grows, and tilts her head when she talks about birdwatching like it was some silly childish thing. Heck, maybe it was, but who would look down on her for that?! She shakes her little dial and smiles softly, looking up at the trees. "I love birds. Twittering about, going wherever they want, singing their songs. Nothing wrong with that. Sorry if I interrupted ya!" With that, her expression turns a little bashful for only a moment. It passes when she's asked what brought her here. "Hmm.. No real reason, really." Her lips take on a slightly mischievous grin, then. "To meet you, is one reason.. To watch the sunset... To fly.." Her eyes twinkle subtly from between the silver locks of her hair. She knows her friend can't see them yet, but her wings begin to tickle from where they hide, itching to be shown.

Messages In This Thread
    i want to try everything; smidgen - by lilliana - 09-29-2019, 09:01 PM
    RE: i want to try everything; smidgen - by Smidgen - 10-09-2019, 08:42 PM