• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Along came a Light
    "I like to explore!"  the filly had announced eagerly,"This is my first trip away from home alone. Well, almost." . The similarity between Celina and herself were nearly identical and the  mental comparison caused Hunadi to smile fondly. If she hadn't known any better, she would have sworn  she was looking at a younger version of herself. "I'm exploring too!" the filly exclaimed, offering Hunadi to explore together.Something about the fervid gleam in Celina's eyes caused a spark with in Hunadi. Perhaps it was because she way herself in the filly, or sensed Celina's yearning for adventure just as she felt within herself. Either way, it was highly contagious to the bay. An addiction she had no intentions of curing.

" That sounds lovely,"Hunadi  agreed with a small nod, surveying their surroundings briefly before turning her eyes back to the filly. "I'm not familiar with this area,"she admitted, hoping her truthfulness wouldn't deter her new friend. She tried to recall if she had passed any interesting places on her way through the trees and brambles, but she had been so focused on racing the river's current, she couldn't recall anything worth looking into.
    "I'm sure we'll find a cool place to explore. Adventure is never far away!" 

@[Celina]

Messages In This Thread
    Along came a Light - by Hunadi - 10-03-2019, 11:53 AM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Celina - 10-03-2019, 03:57 PM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Hunadi - 10-04-2019, 11:19 AM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Celina - 10-04-2019, 08:01 PM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Hunadi - 10-08-2019, 01:47 PM
    RE: Along came a Light - by Celina - 10-12-2019, 12:22 PM