• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I feel a bad moon rising; lilli & diplomats
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Eva listens carefully as @[Lepis] speaks about the details of the friendship that is being purposed between their two territories. The treaty is rather straightforward and simple. She finds nothing worrisome about extending a friendship to Taiga. It seemed more exciting than ever to build such a relation with others outside their own quiet little paradise.

At the sound of Aquaria’s voice, the purple mare turns her attention to the fin-mare. She smiles softly when the mare glances in her direction. She waits for @[Aquaria] finish speaking before she can say what she feels on the matter.

While Eva has often believed the best in others, she has found herself lately questioning the true intentions of others. Perhaps is has become more skeptical, but still hoping there is good in others. However, the changes of Ischia have left her feeling uncertain and a little uneasy about others who live outside of Ischia. If anything, Eva wanted to protect those within her home more. She still wanted to offer Ischia as a place that welcomes everyone.

She nods her head in agreement with Aquaria for several of the things she mention. If only the world was simple enough to not need formal bindings and such. Eva would have loved to have a simple life and friendship with others, but she had felt the need to further ask.

Her attention turns back to Lepis after Aquaria is done speaking. “It all sounds great to me,” she says without any reason to dive further into what has already been spoken. “I believe we can have a great friendship between our two homes then.” The curve of her lip curls into a warm smile as she glances from Lepis then to the chestnut mare.

She was beginning to find the company of the mares to be rather enjoyable. The winged dun seemed to be someone Eva could enjoy getting to know and learning a thing or two from. There was an inner strength she saw in Lepis, and for that she admired the Comtesse. As for @[lilliana], she seemed very sweet and caring.

Eva smile increases further as Lepis mentions wanting to see some of the sights of Ischia. She was always happy to hear that others were eager to see their tropical island. Ischia was a beautiful place, and everyone deserved to have an opportunity to see it for themselves. Her warm expression remained as Aquaria mentioned some of the beautiful sights of Ischia. “Perhaps you might like to catch a parrot yourself!” She adds with a soft laugh as she glances down the beach hearing the sound of laughter from Celina and her son.

At the mention of accompanying their new friends, she returned her gaze back to the mares. Eva was happy either way if the two Taigans wanted their company exploring the island. It was always exciting to show others their home.
    Eva
    lady of ischia
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel a bad moon rising; lilli & diplomats - by Eva - 10-18-2019, 03:24 PM