• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thread wipe.
    hey, guys! i got behind and then in a rut and now i'm overwhelmed (go me). i want to start posting more regularly again but to kickstart my muse, i'm going to wipe all of my threads except for a handful that i have with larke.

that means my plate is going to be basically empty so if you'd like a thread, let me know!

for now, i have the following at least semi-active:
    • adna
    • larke
    • brigade
    • aegean
    • leliana
    • sochi
    • nikolaus
    • despoina
    • tessa
    • stave
    another despoina x Draco if you’re up for it? and another midnight and larke? <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Despoina and Velkan or Tamlin!!

also Brigade and Malkin or another run-in with Vastra
    Totally get being overwhelmed lol. Still down for Larke and Badden thread?
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke
    Words, please? Probably with Set?
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    @[phaetra] - Yes to both PLEASE. <3

@[Squirt] - I love all of these ideas obviously. Whichever you want!

@[AbbyNormal] - I was planning on keeping that one for sureeee.

@[Dem] - OMG YES. You know I always want Dem words! Maybe Adna, Larke or Leliana with Set? Honestly, anyone. I adore him.
    OKAY

Let's start with another run in with Vastra and Brigade because I wanna post her real bad and then I'll harass you for the other ones? Big Grin I don't wanna pile too many threads on you at once!
    Larke and Vita!!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@[Squirt] - I LOVE IT. Do you want to start or should I?

@[Nicole] - Yes!! Definitely. Want to put up a starter for them when you're back?
    Hello, I'd like to thread with you Smile

I have Ygritte, Romantica, Lior, Bronsonn, and Isobell out so if any strike your fancy let me know!