• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Paint the sky grey
    The shrubs in front of him bend as he walks forward, stepping over the dense foliage that grows on the island as he walks toward Ruinam's familiar voice, a grin painted across his softly pink-tipped muzzle "Who else could it be but me," he teases, his black and white body now becoming visible as he emerges from the foliage, presenting his slightly taller stature as he approaches the white stallion "Before you even get the chance to ask, yes, it is I, I know you've missed me" he sneers, his familiar red eyes staring violently at Ruinam.

"You know, it hasn't been easy finding you, even though you leave quite a loud trail," he says, his tone seems to soften as he looks around the resort, the flashing lights of thunder illuminating the jungle and creating a rather thrillingly ominous atmosphere.
    "You must be rather confused as to why I am here, so let me summarise before I let you bore me with questions. I have been trying to track you down for quite a while now, it has caused me and my family quite a lot of pain, though you seem to be quite well off, and from what I have heard, you are trying to pursue our ancestors as well" he says blandly, his expression almost as if he was bored.

"Do not worry though, I have not come to hurt you, I cannot even if I wanted to" he exhales deeply, a sarcastic sigh dawning his expression "Especially since you seem to have your own bodyguard" he raises an eyebrow, lowering his head to meet the arctic fox.

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:31 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:32 PM