• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Paint the sky grey

winter wonderland

The last thing he would have expected to see was his brother emerging from a pile of leaves, tripping and tumbling over growing vines, quite obviously not his chosen terrain.
    "Well you seem to be quite good at answering questions before they are even asked, is that one of the many talents that you possess?" he dips his head in greeting, allowing his companion to also relax.
    Even though his brother had been quite brutal in the past, he never had any ill intentions toward Ruinam, always looking after him when he was unable to look after himself.

"Well as you can see, I'm in charge around here, however there is currently not many things to be in charge of," he teases, gesturing toward a thicker tree that would provide them with more cover from the rain "I'm not sure what you know already, but I am indeed in pursuit of the power our ancestors held, in fact, I have been granted a quest to ask those with destructive powers what it is like to destroy something when you are trying to protect it" he says quietly, watching his companion as he inspects his brother "Why have you been tracking me anyway? I wouldn't think you'd be the one trying to find me" the stallion asks curiously, positioning himself comfortably below the thick tree. 

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:11 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:29 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by NPC - 10-08-2019, 07:31 PM
    RE: Paint the sky grey - by Ruinam - 10-08-2019, 07:32 PM