• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

give me threads
    if you want a thread with any of the following please respond below and tell me who i'm posting for this is open to any and ALL OF YOU

bethlehem (old man) stupid
    lilian (old woman) sad
    prayer (young-ish woman) sweet
    karina (young-ish woman) spoiled
    rembrandt (young-ish man) salty
    thomas (young man) sickly
    gospel (young woman) sinister
    ?jarris? (old man) super stupid

or honestly literally any of my characters let's see what trouble we can cook up
    I have a youngish crowd.
    Castile
    cyprin is young and sweet
    Reia is young and feral and does her own thing
    Erio is a nice hell puppy boy
    And I haven't yet posted nathaire but he is a young creepy boy

I just dont think I have ever posted with you D:
    i think you're right, i don't think we have written together! i will get something up for someone it'll be a fun surprise!
    Hello friend plz reply to Velkan with Lilian I have not forgotten that you owe me a post

ALSO Karina should meet with Altissima again and be shitty to her

also also, I require at least 3 threads with you with any of my characters at all times
    hi

do I even ask for another thread with you?

idk I guess I can find someone for Kensley I just don't know who. I could do Kade, or bring back Kennice even though she's a pathetic moron, or someone who has no idea who he is.

or there's always j & p. maybe she knows he banged Adaline and there is angst.

Also the S word you were looking for to describe Karina is "spoiled", not SHITTY. Geez.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis