• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

new babies.
    I need to get out my own babies from last season some more too - that’s three girls. I have one nice ice-breathing tomboy girl, a not-so nice ice-breathing ice queen girl, and a kelpie who will try to eat and may manipulate time to get another try if she fails at the eating or the luring in part, I guess

Next season I’ll have the cute new Ilma baby. I think he’ll be cute anyway.

Oh and Terhi. She’s three (?) and mostly awake at night since she suffered from plague nightmares as a baby. She recently got Sublimation which I haven’t played out yet.

I really like... well oof, all of them sound so interesting!
    If you’re looking for a mentor for your creepy baby I can try posting Rajanish a bit more. He’s... investigating... and experimenting... on other horses mostly. Necromancy would be something he’d love to see. It’s just I post him like maybe once every two months on average. :/

Messages In This Thread
    new babies. - by laura - 10-14-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: new babies. - by Kiara - 10-14-2019, 08:18 PM
    RE: new babies. - by Colby - 10-15-2019, 10:18 PM
    RE: new babies. - by laura - 10-15-2019, 10:51 PM
    RE: new babies. - by Kiara - 10-15-2019, 11:06 PM
    RE: new babies. - by savage - 10-15-2019, 11:09 PM
    RE: new babies. - by laura - 10-15-2019, 11:16 PM
    RE: new babies. - by Vanilla Custard - 10-21-2019, 10:57 AM
    RE: new babies. - by Aeris - 10-21-2019, 11:10 AM