• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis]
    The pale-eyed mare is grazing when she hears the sound of a familiar voice. She raises her head and answers with a soft whicker, letting the golden stallion know where she is even as she leaves her late breakfast and moves toward the sound of his voice. When she sees him, she smiles politely and nods her head in greeting.

When they had spoken, it was of diplomatic visits, and he and Izora LEthia were to set out for Island Resort. Much has passed since then – Lepis’ visit to Heartfire, and the roan mare’s visit here. Lepis had caught the familiar scent of the older woman, but she does not begrudge a jaunt in her woods. Their lands are bound to each other, after all, and as Lepis has no plans to relinquish hers she sees no harm in allowing the Queen her visits to the Taiag. If she knew the purpose of the most recent trip, of course, her attitude would be entirely different.

”Back from Island Resort?” She asks curiously as she settles in a comfortable distance from the taller stallion. The news that the champagne stallion will bring from the western land has been eagerly anticipated. Lepis trusts that the man has carried her offer to the Resort exactly as she’d said it. She is not interested in allies, not yet, but friendly steals and challenges were not too much to ask for, she doesn’t think. It is what they had request of Ischia, after all, and the same is true for Loess, Pangea, and their sublands. Her expression, though there is a serious set to the Protector’s face that keeps her from celebrating too early.

@[Aten]

Messages In This Thread
    What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Aten - 10-14-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Lepis - 10-15-2019, 01:58 AM
    RE: What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Aten - 10-28-2019, 09:20 PM
    RE: What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Lepis - 10-29-2019, 02:50 PM