• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis]
    Lepis' gaze told Aten exactly what he feared... she was hoping for good news. He stood proud in order to betray what he was going to tell her, not wanting her to believe he'd backed off so soon from the Resort's leader like a wolf hustling home with it's tail between it's legs.

He'd done as Lepis asked, approached the matter in a good way. It was just unfortunate that Ruinam asked a question Aten had to answer honestly to prevent a feud and, Epona forbid, bloodshed.

He took a breath and came out with it, "Though I presented your offer in what I believed was a reasonable matter, Ruinam was very upfront in that he was not interested in Taiga were to be pursuing an alliance with Loess. He did not outright refuse the opportunities to have mock fights to increase our own skills on the battlefield, but I am not certain if he would just appreciate if we showed up and challenged a resident. He wishes for your kingdoms to remain on friendly terms, if anything, so there is no immediate threat to any seat of power and the residents, but I am not certain he may even be interested in fights or challenges considering the point he's already made clear."

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Aten - 10-14-2019, 11:22 PM
    RE: What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Lepis - 10-15-2019, 01:58 AM
    RE: What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Aten - 10-28-2019, 09:20 PM
    RE: What's My Next Assignment? [Lepis] - by Lepis - 10-29-2019, 02:50 PM