• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    0 space trait
    I have a 0 space trait I would like to cash in on ( http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=24914 ) and i think i want to give 'frozen heart' to Firen. But I'm here because i would like to find a way to make it work IC!

He does have immortality already so keep that in mind while i tell you my idea.

I was thinking he could get into some terrible accident where his chest/heart is severely damaged on Icicle Isle and Leilan (who needs to help others because of a personal quest) could somehow help him with his dragon ice... So Firen was bleeding out and possibly on fire (he has fire wings) then Leilan sees him and uses his dragon ice to stop the bleeding/seal the wound. Firen's immortality would then kick in and somehow heal his heart but not in the best of ways leaving him with a frozen heart.

that's my rough idea anyway, and if it made more IC sense i could of course have him chill in a coma for a while after (maybe Leilan keeps an eye on him, fulfilling the mission for his quest) so that his immortality doesn't tiptoe into regenerative healing territory

I'm flexible, lmk!
    [Image: Firen-insane.gif]
    Sounds fun, go for it!
    yay, thank you!
    [Image: Firen-insane.gif]