• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [PQ - in progress] Mystery of Life; any fairy
    The little chestnut and purple filly made her way up the mountain. She wanted to try and trade her shattering for something else. Maybe something wolf related. She really don't know what she really wants especially since she was only a year old. She called out in hopes of getting a fairies attention and said "Please fairies help me rid myself of my shattering trait. I'm not sure what I want in trade." She smiles softly as she waits. 

OOC: I'll like either something halloweenish or something wolfish and please include a defect that would fit with the trait.
    All hail the Queen of the Boards.
    You are far too young to know yourself, she says, appearing in a swirl of purple glitter. They often come young, thinking that they want something new and different rather than what they were given. For some it is true, and the fit of the magic that they were born with is like a scratchy sweater. For others it is just adventure that draws them, the thrill of your first cigarette and the fact that mom doesn't know. For the young ones, the quest is always an easy decision.

"Go and talk to three other horses. They must be older than you. Ask them how they came to know themselves better, and use that to try to understand yourself first. When you come back, I expect you to be more sure of yourself and what you may want." And with that, she is gone, leaving the child to find her way back down the mountain.

You have rolled a 6 and been granted a quest. Thread with 3 other horses (may be played characters or you may use the NPC, but you need 3 threads) about how they learned to understand themselves better and use that knowledge to understand yourself better. Come back to tell the faeries what you have learned.
    Please tag in replies