• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Suggestion For Options
    So, before I begin, I just want to clarify that I'm 100% not upset about this and will not be upset if the idea gets declined, it's just something I thought was worth suggesting.

So currently we have the options to select mare, stallion, filly, or colt as the gender for our characters and ooc accounts, but I think it would be nice to have an option such as "none" or "neutral" ect. I personally don't enjoy identifying with a gender and although having to select between them in these cases doesn't really upset me, having to have a gender label kind of does make me uncomfortable. Of course I know here on BQ we don't have a lot of members/characters that identify with this, so it's most likely just a personal problem for me, but I figured it would be a nice option to have, especially if we get members in the future or characters who don't have/like having a specific gender label. 

Like I said I understand that currently this wouldn't be used by a whole lot of people, so I 100% understand if the idea gets declined and if the officers/owners feel as if it wouldn't be utilized enough to add into the game, and I also understand that editing certain features can be a bit finicky at times and the officers/owners have irl lives and don't always have the time to get to every suggestion or add every little thing, so I'm definitely not upset or anything about this. Like I said I just figured it was something worth at least mentioning. I can bare having a gender label as a joke/for convenience sake, but I do worry about possible members in the future who will not feel as open to it and may feel extremely uncomfortable with the idea. 

((Sorry for any typos, repetitive stuff, grammar mistakes, ect.))
    So I have grand plans to make all the profile stuff better but that's very long term. In the short term the field now isn't required (though you still have to fill it out for horse accounts) so you should just be able to skip it on your OOC account so it doesn't display.
    Okay, thank you so much!