• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The old that is strong does not wither - Aeolus
    The sunset colt’s ears flicker forward. He listens eagerly to what his father tells him about being able to shift. Aeolus wonders what it would be like to have such abilities. To simply learn and shape your entire body into something completely new. “That sounds so cool!” He replies with excitement in every word that comes from him.

Aeolus watches Aodhan as he opens his and then closes it after yawning. His golden eyes widen with more fascination as he notices the sharp teeth. The boy didn’t want to mess with whatever animal his father had been studying. Those teeth could be the end of him quickly!

As Aodhan mentions magic, his ears flicker back and forth. He remembers his mother saying something similar before to him. However, the conversation had been more direct with his own magic. Aeolus feels his excitement fading when his father brings up his mother. The yearling remembers the looks his mother had given him. He could never forget them.

“Mom says I am not like her—a nereid.” His voice is soft as he recalls everything what his mother had told him. Aeolus knows he is a good swimmer and can freely breathe underwater without any trouble. A couple of his teeth have now turned sharp and sometimes he hungers for different things than the tropical fruits and greenery. He also discovered he could hide in the scene around him with ease. However, he has never known what he was except only once when he overheard what his mother had said. “I heard her one time say I am like you.” He considers for a moment, but he knows he doesn’t completely have the same abilities as his father. “Well, was, I guess. She said I was some sort of serpent maybe.” The boy shrugs his shoulders at that.

@[Aodhan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The old that is strong does not wither - Aeolus - by Aeolus - 11-09-2019, 02:12 PM