• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [PQ - in progress] Mirror On The Wall |FAERIES|
    He had barely been back in the world, the physical one that is, but already his greed overpowers him. He watched from the otherside, his children gain traits to benefit them. His grandchildren holding the strength of shifting.

So he travels from the nomad lands to the mountains. The last time he was here he lost his life, so all he can hope for is leaving with his life. Then again, the gates of hell are opened, so what can they truly do.

He could ask for a lot, but he comes requesting a small favor. Cosmetic really, but one that would better suit his drive for blood. Faeries, I know you're out there listening. His body turns in a circle as he looks for the presence of another, but without one in sight he continues to mutter to himself. I'd like to ask for fangs, they suit me much better than these dull ones.

@[Officials] im super exciting, requesting a quest for retractable fangs Smile

All hail the Queen of the Boards.
    Though he is driven by greed, it doesn’t consume him. That is something, at least, and so she appears at his request for retractable fangs. Horses and blood. She would never quite understand that one, given that they didn’t have digestive tracks designed for such things and it couldn’t possibly taste good – warm and sludgy and still so very alive. Yet he was hardly the first with such a taste and would not be the last.

”Go, and decide if the power to hurt is something you truly desire. You must hurt another horse, and they must know it was you. Come back and tell me what you have learned.” With that, she disappears as quickly as she had come, leaving him to travel back down the mountain and fufill his quest.

Congratulations, you have rolled a 2 and will receive a quest. Thread with one other horse (NPC or another character) and physically hurt them. Come back and tell the fairy what you learn from the experience.