• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i must go to the seas again
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    The green of his eyes fades when the subject becomes a little more serious - still, they may have a turquoise sheen whenever he grins, even though the normal ice blue seems to take over again. ”Oh, I wouldn’t know if you’ve liked it. She looked ready to eat me alive.” A crooked smile is shot in her direction, before both the brown and the roan’s attention is drawn back to the purple mare on the forest floor. As she stands, he registers Bean’s opinion on politics, and a grin is directed at her. ”Ah, a woman after my heart.” he beams, then nods to the winged mare. ”You couldn’t happen to be swayed from the path of politics and diplomacy for a while, could you?” What he really wants to know is what happened to her to be found here; his best guess is that she met someone who didn’t care about her wishes for diplomatic meetings. Or she had walked into an enemy land of Loess. Perhaps a Pangean or something - then again she smells of the sea, so maybe further north. But Heartfire usually doesn’t shoot the messengers, he thinks, and so it remains a curious happenstance.

When Bean finally answers - not his question, but Oceane’s - he tilts his head, snapped back to reality as his ice blue eyes regard her. Someplace warm, then. ”There are a few herdlands, practically devoid of politics. Ischia might suit you, or the Pampas.” He tilts his head a little, nods to himself. ”Both are incredibly lovely.” Not that he’s actually ever visited the Brilliant Pampas, but he hears that it’s basically the Meadow but blooming year-round.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Oceane] @[Bean]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 11-17-2019, 06:53 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by bean - 11-17-2019, 07:13 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Leilan - 11-18-2019, 09:25 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 11-18-2019, 03:19 PM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by bean - 11-29-2019, 09:55 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Leilan - 11-29-2019, 10:52 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 12-04-2019, 11:00 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by bean - 12-07-2019, 07:53 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Leilan - 12-15-2019, 06:47 AM
    RE: i must go to the seas again - by Oceane - 12-19-2019, 09:43 PM