• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  In Wonderland | Hestoni
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

Short legs hopped over fallen trees and scattered stumps, stopping only to push stray foliage or thick branches out of her way. Tamashi was in no hurry today, she did not take her usual fast, skipping pace, but rather trotted steadily through the forest, eager to see the deeper areas she'd heard rumours about. Though she had not had a chance to mingle very much with the other horses in the area, she had heard whispers and passing conversations about the depths of the forest, hushed talk of others never returning from it. The white mare was determined to find it, hoping to find a new adventure inside, or perhaps a challenging battle. 

She slowed as the trees started to become more dense, the atmosphere darkening around her as the thick leaves covered the sunlight. Pushing her pink nose through some rough bushes, she peered curiously into the depths, looking into the shadows to see if there was anything, or anyone, inside. An anxious knot formed in her stomach as she wondered if she should really delve in deeper. Big teal eyes blinked softly as she gazed into the darkness, her gold flecks sparkling with both fear and excitement, and she tucked her small black wings close to her petite frame, the gold tips grazing softly against her pale coat.

TAMASHI